Our inspections cover both commercial and residential roofing services in Omaha, including asphalt shingles, wood, metal, slate, tile, EPDM/TPO, modified bitumen, and fluid applied membranes.
Residential inspections range from $89 to $299
Commercial inspections range from $499 to $3500
- Make ground observations (for example, which direction is the house facing, anything hanging over the roof, or, in the case of wind and hail damage, any other parts of the house that have been affected).
- Roof observations (material type, field exposure, quality of installation, condition of roof, and accessories).
- Diagram of the roof (take all roof measurements, locations and sizes of accessories, photographs of important information).
- Report findings (a report will be written and submitted to the person(s) that need to be notified of findings).
Types of Roof Damage We Find:
- Hail Damage – Hail that is over 0.75 inches in diameter can potentially cause damage to your roof.
- Wind Damage – This can occur at windward eaves, leeward ridges, windward rakes, and windward corners, as well as to shingles not properly fastened.
- Long Term Exposure – This is the normal aging of a roof due to the everyday exposure to the: sun, wind, rain, snow, heat, and cold.
- Mechanical Damage – This type of damage is caused by a person and can either be intentional or unintentional. Intentional mechanical damage is caused by a person(s) with fraudulent intentions in mind. Unintentional damage is caused accidentally to a roof by a person(s) during installation or any time after.
- Installation Defects – When the damage to your roof was caused by improper installation procedures.
- Manufacturing Defects – Damage caused by problem with shingles during manufacturing process.
Cost for Certification: $750 plus inspection fee stated above and any repairs needed
Who: Inspections and residential roofing services in Omaha are beneficial for people buying or selling a home. They take the worry out of not knowing.
Why: 3 year no leak certification (guarantee) is given to the roof. This can be used to help increase the value of your home and provide you with assurance that your roof is in good condition.
When: Following a normal roof inspection we will either issue a 3 year no leak roof certification or require repairs to be made. Once the repairs are made, and your residential or commercial roofing services in Omaha are finished, we will then issue the no leak roof certification.
You Get: A guarantee that the roof won’t leak for the 3 years and if it does we will repair the area on the roof and the damaged area inside for free. Causes due to weather damage or damage due to act of God do not apply.
Schedule your inspection today!
Call (402) 896-5554 or submit through our online request form