At Roof-Tech, we want all our customers to be well informed before they choose their roofing materials. That’s why we describe our products and take the time to help you understand how they protect your roof.
For example, if you have a low-slope roof, consider EPDM/TPO membrane roof replacement for your Lincoln or Omaha, NE home or business. No matter where you live, our roofers make it easy.
What to Expect from EPDM and TPO Membranes
Our roofers like reliable roofing materials as much as you do. This doesn’t just apply to shingles and shakes. It’s also critical when choosing a strong single-ply roofing product. Here’s what we offer:
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) membranes – When you need a durable roofing product that stays firm under winter’s onslaught and summer’s heat, choose EPDM membranes. EPDM is economical. It also looks better when compared with most bitumen-based roofs. Like most other roofing membranes, EPDM comes in black.
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) membranes – Because they’re newer on the market than EPDM, TPO membranes take advantage of the latest roofing advances, offering a more flexible option than other thermoplastics. Typically, TPO sheets come in any width up to 12 feet. Talk to your roofer about which width is best for your roof. TPO membranes offer superior performance and cooling properties (the white color helps control heat island effect).
We offer Carlise and GenFlex brand membranes! Ask us about our 5 or 10-year warranties.
Call Us Today
To calculate costs, we consider:
- Time spent in removing your current roof
- Substrate types and conditions
- Number of penetrations
- Whether the roof requires insulation
- The need for positive drainage
- Membrane type and thickness
Get a quote on EPDM/TPO membrane roof replacement in Omaha, NE.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Call (402) 896-5554 or submit through our online request form